TI-ProBoard is the only Structural Ribbed Self-Supporting Board (SRSB) designed for bringing the beauty and durability of porcelain tile to outdoor decks and balconies. TI-ProBoard is a composite panel that is unaffected by expansion, contraction or other exterior weather conditions. It is a sustainable, durable and virtually maintenance free underlayment.
Simply install to sloped deck joists and you are ready-to-tile!
NEW – Now bring the beauty and durability of decorative and stamped concrete finishes to your deck or balcony with TI-ProBoard.
- Recognized in the Tile Council of North American (TCNA) Handbook as a Structural Ribbed Self-supporting Board (SRSB)
- Structural – no need for deck boards or plywood substrate
- Easy to install
- Superior freeze/thaw performance
- Low expansion/contraction coefficient
- Extra-heavy floor rating
- Panels are 3/8″ x 1′ wide x 8′ and 12′ lengths
- Available in a 4’x4′ grill area protection insert
- Won’t expand or contract
- Won’t warp
- No flame spread
- Won’t mold or mildew
- Commercially approved rating