The ClearPath® Curbless Shower Pan System is designed to maintain independence in life while offering today’s most fashionable and sought after designs in level entry showers. ClearPath enables contractors to install a barrier-free shower directly on top of the floor joists, without modifications to floor system. Simply remove subfloor and you are ready to install ClearPath. No more costly and structural concerns in modifying floor joists or use of specialty hangers and plywood to achieve level entry designs.
- 6 sizes to fit any configuration: 4’x4′, 5’x5′, 6’x6′, 8’x8′, 3’x6′ & 4’x8′
- ⅛” – ¼” per foot slope can be designed to meet ADA slope or standard plumbing slope requirements
- UPC rated drain
- No modifications to floor joists required
- Commercial floor rating with TI-ProBoard
- No modifications to floor joists
- May be installed over engineered joists
- Ultra-thin mudbed reduces overall weight of shower system
- Drains are pre-sealed in drain plate
- Quick and easy installation
- ClearPath Drain Plate with integrated drain & Drain Riser (Drain Grate sold separately)
- TI-ProBoard in 4’, 5’, 6’ and 8′ length
- Perimeter Edge Protector
- PE Waterproof Sheet Membrane
NEW – ClearLine Linear Trough for ClearPath
The ClearLine Linear Trough adds modern design and beauty to the ClearPath system. Its low profile design allows the shower to be sloped on a single plane that pairs perfectly with today’s popular large format tile designs. It’s designed of stainless steel and internally sloped to direct water to the ClearPath Drain Plate.
ClearLine is available in a 60″ long site sizeable length. It’s easy to install and requires no modifications to the floor joists, no matter what direction its being installed in. ClearLine offers 3 brushed stainless steel grate options to choose from.